Briefly, to qualify for membership you must:
- Be an active full or part time law enforcement officer with powers of arrest
- or be a retired or disabled former law enforcement officer.
- Be employed by a governmental agency and receive monetary compensation
- Possess a valid license to operate a motorcycle.
- Own a motorcycle or plan to purchase one within six months.
By clicking on the application link below, you can review the qualifications in detail and apply for membership. Please contact our Chapter with any questions you may have along the way!